Established in 2007, Harbor Technologies is a software publisher and online services company that specializes in the business consulting sector, particularly law firms, as well as patent and trademark attorneys.
Since its establishment, Harbor Technologies has developed the innovative IPzen Legal software for industrial property professionals. This development was made possible thanks to the contribution of not only recognized but also particularly involved professionals in the development of the most powerful and innovative tools.
IPzen Legal was developed in 2016, to suit specifically to the requirements and needs of law firms. In a changing world and within the context of fundamental changes in the law market, IPzen Legal brings an efficient, scalable and secure solution to the most demanding professionals and firms.
The IPzen Legal solution is dedicated to lawyers and more generally, to consultants. It offers the possibility to manage and optimize what is at the heart of your business: customer relationships. Attach documents and e-mails to your case file, file follow-ups, planning your services, projects and interventions, monitoring of tasks and deadlines, seizure and control of your diligence as well as your billing. However, IPzen Legal goes one-step further by integrating a range of services – a collaborative platform allowing you to streamline your exchanges with your contractors as well as a level of security rarely achieved by an outsourced service offer.
“IPzen Legal’s primary factor is the security of your information and that of your customers”
IPzen Legal is an advanced cloud based technology offered as SaaS (Software as a Service). Users can access IPzen Legal securely using any web browser.
IPzen Legal is specially designed to protect confidential and sensitive information, in order to secure the primary data of a company as well as the confidential information of your clients. The concepts of security and confidentiality were included in the design and development phase of the software and within its technical infrastructure.
“IPzen Legal is hosted on a private cloud, consisting of dedicated servers that have a preinstalled virtualization solution”
Each subscription consists of:
- Limited access to the IPzen Legal platform, with a limited number of credentials (username and password) in accordance with the user agreement.
- An SSL-encrypted connection to the dedicated virtual machine (VM).
- A dedicated Virtual Machine (VM) with its own database and storage solution in order to avoid accessing or storing data with another client.
- Every client has their own personal Virtual Machine: there is no risk of confusion of data, and it is not shared with other clients.
- IPzen Legal is hosted on a private cloud based in France (no confidentiality threat with EU legislation), and connection is secured with an SSL certificate.
- Two automatic backups, including one in a different data center.
- A real-time duplication of the virtual machine and its data in a datacenter located in the different EU country.
- A 24/7 server monitoring service.