Join IPzen Legal free for one month
No credit card required, no hidden charges
|1 user||89 € excl. VAT per user / month|
|2 – 4 users||49 € excl. VAT per user / month|
|5 – 10 users||39 € excl. VAT per user / month|
|Unlimited data storage||See prepayments and amount consumed|
|Document and contact management||Customized actions for docketing files|
|Client and file management||Easy time and expense tracking|
|Automatic creation of document with template generator||Preset hourly rates and fixed fees based on client and lawyers|
|Send emails from files||Assess profitability of file|
|Calendaring and reminders||Predict on-going billing|
|Multi-user access||Performance analysis & reporting|
|Share information between users and clients|
Up to 80% saved time*
Create an action in a file
Send your action into a purchase order
Convert to invoice
Send to your client
Secure and optimize your work
- Never miss a deadline with prioritization and
- Use customized actions in files to save time
- Preset hourly rates and fixed fees based on
client and lawyers
Organize your workflow
- Link files with a parent/child model for optimal
- Upload any type of document within a file
- Use the flexible search engine for retrieving files
and actions based on numerous criteria
- Automate creation of documents with the
- Assign a deadline to any user or client
- Historic records on each file
- Facilitate collaboration and improve team
- Share information between users and clients
A secure environment
- Keep control of information with publication
and confidentiality features
- Benefit from a simple solution for all your files,
based on a highly secure cloud technology
- Set user access rights
Design your own workflows
- Create a customized workflow
- Generate automatically deadlines
- Visualize workflow progress on a
- Save time with customized actions including
preset name and amount to invoice
- Keep full control of your invoicing with our
- Update mutiple files simultaneously with the
bulk editing functionality
Financial monitoring in files
- Assess profitability of file
- Check consolidated amounts invoiced and work remaining to invoice
- See prepayments from clients and amounts
allocated to work in progress
- Receive alerts when prepayments from
client is required
- Monitor the profitability of partners,
associates and departments
- Assess profitability and customer margin
- Follow up the breakdown and profitability
by type of activity
- Predict on-going billing
- General statistics
Frequently asked questions :
How does free trial works ?
IPzen Legal offers a free trial period for 30 days. This gives the customer to understand about the platform and work on it in real time. There is no hidden charges or conditions you can cancel the plan anytime you wish.
Do I receive a reminder before my trial ends ?
Yes, we will send a follow up email three days before your trial ends and a follow up call on the last day of trial period.
What will happen to my files after my trial ends ?
After the end of trial period, the file version and its data will be automatically deleted without any back up.
Do you provide training for understanding the platform in trial version ?
Yes, we do provide a short training and materials for understanding the platform as well as you can contact our support team via chat or call or email.
Is this safe and secure portal ?
We have ensured that the features and technical and security aspects of the platform answer the concerns which lawyers may have when considering a switch to the cloud.
- Access by personal login/passwords
- SSL certificate, firewall
- Data encryption
Security is our priority
- One encrypted virtual machine per client with your own database and storage
- Communication encrypted with an SSL certificate
- Continuous backup in 2 datacenters
- Virtual machines are replicated in another datacenter (Paris-Amsterdam)
- Hosting possible in a different location.
- 24/7 monitoring
Training: A complete two hours of training on how to use IPzen Legal platform will be provided based on customer request. Conditions and charges apply.
If you have any questions or a request for a customer order feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com